DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Punkz

Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted]   Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:56 pm

Greetings,

My name is Rasmus
I'm 15 years old, I live in Denmark - or which we in WoW call; DKDKDKDKDK - I live here with my mom, dad and my littlebrow (He used to play wow, but he went over to counter-strike, for some reason)
In my sparetime I like to play WoW - for some reason Smile, I'm partying alot, maybe too much. I used to play alot of football, but at the moment I havn't played - or done anything - in approx. 2 years, because I've got a knee surgery in my right knee, which didn't help at all. So I'm pretty much helpless Sad Therefore I play alot of WoW - or as we call it in DKDKDK; World of Wankers)
I've got exams comming up within a month or 2 so, I'll be heading off to 10th grade after summervacation.

In WoW - I've got a warrior called Punkz - used to be roflowned, so some of you may know me, It's a female (yay). I'm arms at the moment, but I'm up for speccing fury, could do protection too, but I've got like 0 tanking gear so wouldn't be much help in raids. I've got 4/5 s3 gear, including s3 mace. Working on getting s3 main-hand before the hardcore season (4) come, so I'll do more damage in raids and such. In my PvE fury gear, I've got 1678 AP, 26.49% crit chance, 190 crit rating and 10,9k hp. Some tk/ssc gear, also using some of my season 3 PvP gear though.
My reputation is fine, I'm exalted with those I need to be exalted with to get enchants and all that, so that ain't a problem for sure. I've been playing World of Warcraft for approx. aaw, I really don't know, 2½-3 years I guess.. I've got 375 mining, up for mining some ores for the guild if it's needed to get the tankers some gear. My secondary proffesion was 375 Herbalism, but I deleted that to level Blacksmithing to get deep thunder, but then s3 came, and I got s3 weapon, so I am now stuck at level 60 in BS :D
I play alot, probably even too much. So that shouldn't be a problem. I can handle wipeparties - as long as blåberry pays my bill, hehe - nah, It's alright, been whiping alot np Wink

I know Blåberry, he's my boyfriend in World of Wankers <333

Well, that's my application for now, I told Belgar I sucked at writing them, and well yea, I guess this clearly states that, I do suck at em Wink
I hope you'll take me in, or at least consider it. Looking forward to raid with you guys - if I get in that is.

/Punkz
Back to top Go down
Galvaniserad
Raidofficer

PostSubject: Re: Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted]   Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:24 pm

well, this is looking just fine..., i don't rly know what to say more then Welcome cheers
[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
Punkz

PostSubject: Correction.   Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:51 pm

It's no 190 crit rating, it's 190 hit rating Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted]   Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - 70 warrior. [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1