DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantkillme

Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted]   Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:34 pm

My character name is Cantkillme and i'm a protection warrior

I like to be protection cause i just love to tank, and see the bosses die infront of me for some reason, also i love to work hard, not like my main hunter which i just spam a few buttons with, i actually have to do alot as a tank, i love it Smile

Ehh dont really wanto describe my gear atm, cant login here, but i got 15,4k hp unbuffed, 20% dodge, 22% block and 16% Parry, i got 495 defence and like 17k armor, I also got 21 expertise ( 5,25%) 67 hit rating ( 4,25%)
Armory link here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Cantkillme

I got all the heroic keys aswell as karazhan key and some other stuff.

I am a alchemist / Herbalist both 375, only good thing i can make is probaly fel mana potion and Flask of death

Personal Information:

My real life name is Øyvind
I am 15 years old
Norway
Im in my 10th grade atm, and i got my exams soon, after that i got many years before i'm going to study to become a computer engineer Smile

I dont know exactly how long i've played WoW, i think its about a year now, somthing like that, it was after the release of TbC

I play every day, the times depends, on tuesday i got training to do so cant play at evenings that day. I got 21 days played on this warrior and 75 days played on my hunter main.

I am used to wipe fests in raids yes, i behave good and dont whine when we dont kill the boss one shot. I am a calm person that encourages(dont know if i spelled that right) the raid to keep up the good work.

No one as i know of, no

I would like to add that i had my own guild called Fearless which cleared kara and took a boss in Za ( this was way back in the day where people was bad geared, now a days everyone got epics) And i had a great time as a guild leader, Raid leader and i managed to explain tactics, keep track of applies and so on. i would say i have alot of experience with guilds. Not to brag or anything, but i would say that im the guy that keeps the spirit up when we try on a boss for hours without end Smile

Last edited by Cantkillme on Tue May 06, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cantkillme

PostSubject: Re: Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted]   Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Ive Maintanked Maggy and got alot of exp in Scc an TK on my main
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted]   Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Contact me or any officer ingame.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted]   Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cantkillme - 70 Protection warrior[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1