DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomko

Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted]   Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:25 am

My Characters name is Tomko and he is a human Protection Warrior. Ofc willing to respecc but dont think that will be that wanted since he's tank Razz

The Gear is mostly t4, got it all but dont use it all. 15k hp, 501 Def, 21.07% Dodge, 16.25% Parry, 33.16% Block and 16.2k Armor(This can be rearanged and changed abit with types of different gears but these are the stats im mostly going with atm). Getting Badges for the new tanking chest from shattered sun offensive aswell.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Tomko

The reputation is good, got all heroric keys and exalted with scryers and revered with Keepers of time so can get head and epic-shoulder enchant. Also exalted with Cenarion Expedition and The violet eye so are able to buy recipes to resistance gears(Frost/Nature/Arcane).

My proffesions are Blacksmithing and Mining, both 375, so will also be able to make the resistance gear to myself and also others if needed Wink Only have 1 epic recipe tho and that's Storm Helm, a dps mail head.

--Personal Info--
My name is Jakob and im 17 years old. I live in Stockholm, Sweden, with my parents and my older sister. At the moment i go to first grade in upper secondary school, educating to be a roofer. I've been playing world of warcraft for maybe 1,5 - 2 years. Tomko is a new made character a little while after the release of BC. On my spare time i play alot of WoW and also hang out with my friends so probebly 7+ hours a day tbh.

On raids i try to do my best and do as im told u know. If I "can handle whipeparties?": Ye sure i can handle whipe parties, I mean, its not like ppl like to just whipe time and time again but thats life, not like I go crazy IRL and do an alt+f4 Razz

I have XP in SSC 3/6(Hydross(Not resistance tanker),Karathress and Lurker(Not MT)) and in TK 1/4(Void Reaver).
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted]   Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Accepted!
Contact me or any other officer ingame!
Back to top Go down

Tomko - Prot Warrior[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1