DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elee

Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Elee - 70 Draenei HolyShadow Priest[Accepted]   Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Charname / Class
Elee - Draenei Priest

Specc
18\43\0. It's not the best spec out there, but I've specced to be able to do 5 mans and 25 man PuG's.
I'll spec whatever spec thats for the guilds best.

Describe your gear
Holy gear:
1900 healing, 496 while not casting and 250 while casting. Got around 11% spellcrit and 9k~ mana.
Shadow gear:
1000 spelldamage, 180 while not casting and 60 while casting. Around 7% spellcrit and 9.5k~ mana.

I'm exalted with CE, Aldor, Shattered Sun, LC, Violet Eye and some pvp factions.
I'm working on my Honor Hold rep (5k rep to go) and Sha'tar rep (10k to go or so).
Also planning on dinging exalted with Caverns of Time sometime in the near future.
Got all heroic keys.

Proffesions
380 Jewelcrafting - Got most blue gems and most epic gems that can be purchased in quel'danas.
350 Tailoring - (Had 375 tailoring, switched to mining and skilled it up to 375, but changed my mind and
skilled tailoring again to be able to wear my Primal Mooncloth healing gear.)

Obviously I will not charge fee's for guild members Smile

Personal Information

* Lars E.
* Tromsø, Norway
* Studying and playing football.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've played since about a week after the release, and had 2 or 3 breaks
for about a week or so during that period. In other words, I'm not going
to quit wow for a while.

How often do you play?
I go to school every day and got football practices 4 times a week or so,
else than that I do nothing else than playing wow. I will most likely be able
to attend 100% of your raids.

How are you in raids?
I bring pots and foodbuffs, and candles ofcourse. I consider myself a skilled healer,
and I'm mostly in a good mood. I like raiding, and I like progressing. Err, I'd say Im a nice
and skilled guy in raids.

Can you handle wipepartys?
Ofcourse. Its a part of raiding. Without wipes no progress will be made. I don't whine when
wiping is neccessary to make progression.

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you?
About a week ago I left my old guild (suffocation), which I was in to attend kara raids for badges and a couple
of epics that I needed. They decided to merge with a guild named Mara Salvasomething, and I didnt fancy the idea
of that. Im unguilded at the moment, and Im looking for a guild to be a part of and raid with. About 2 days ago, Newra
from your guild PM'ed me and wondered if I was in need of a guild, and encouraged me to send an application to
Divine Survival. I like the idea that you are going to try progress SSC\TK, and will probably be a good addition in your
future progressing. I'd say you should choose me if you need a skilled healer that attends raids and doesn't whine, but
I can't really say why you should choose me instead of another skilled healer.

Do you know anyone in Divine Survival?
As I mentioned earlier, I met Newra the other day. When he had PM'ed me, I did a quick /who Divine Survival, and noticed
that alot of your members has been in the ol' ad Mortem (now AuroraBorealis), and so were I. I recognized Blåberry, Wizball,
Belgar, Blae and also controlfreak (which I was in another guild with). I have nothing but good memories from the time when I
was in the same guild as them, and I don't think they have anything against me (at least I hope).

Anything else you want to say?
rendeer
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted]   Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Hello Elee!

Got my vote Razz
Back to top Go down
Newra
Classofficer
Newra

PostSubject: Re: Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted]   Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:02 pm

This looks rly good so Welcome to the guild! Very Happy

cheers

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted]   Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elee - 70 Draenei Holy\Shadow Priest[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1