DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fesgen

DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted]   DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Charname / Class
Fesgen, DPS Warrior.

Specc
I wont be able to be a tank, but you can link me whatever DPS specc you want.

Describe your gear
1855 Attack Power / 88 Hit Rating / 29.32% Crit - Though this is with a PvP specc, and I got some Arena points for season 4 DPS gear when it comes, also I got Honor points for other new dps armor.

I am not really ¨working¨ on a faction atm. I am exalted with a few, and revered with the ¨Heroic Key Factions¨
- Though I am exalted with Keepers of Time

Proffesions
Not on my warrior, but on my Paladin I got 380/375 Jewelcrafting and 375 Mining. I got some rare recipies so far, like Bold Living Ruby (+8 Strength) - Rigid Dawnstone (+8 Hit Rating) and Inscribed Noble Topaz (+4 Crit / +4 Strength) - And some more.

Personal Information

Rasmus
Denmark
Just going in normal School.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

2 years and 1 month. I started on my 13 year old birthday (15. April 2006)

How often do you play?

Almost always, when I am home from school.

How are you in raids?

Understanding, not getting crazy if we wipe, and. Such a nice guy. I use to say: No wipe = No raid Razz

Can you handle wipepartys?

As I just discribed. No wipe = No raid, I always think. It can only be our mistake that we wipe?

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you?

I am nice, helpful and understanding, playing alot. And I like the company of other nice people in raids.

Do you know anyone in Divine Survival?

Qlimazz

Anything else you want to say?

As said, I got a Holy Paladin with 1000 +healing unbuffed, he can start raiding Karazhan to get geared, and so can my Shadow Priest, and when they are geared, I can start sign for 25-man raids with them too.

Hmm.. I hope I can join, to enjoy you guys, and play with you.

Hope to see you soon. (( I WILL CROSS MY FINGERS Laughing ))

- Kindest Regards Your Rasmus
Back to top Go down
Galvaniserad
Raidofficer

DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted]   DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:16 am

Looking good mate. thoe it seems that u got quite low hit rating... but that's easy to fix ^^
Welcome!
[Accepted]
Back to top Go down

DPS Warrior, and 2 (might) useful alts: Holy Paladin, and Shadow Priest.[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1