DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BM Hunter apply[Denied]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snaketus

BM Hunter apply[Denied] Empty
PostSubject: BM Hunter apply[Denied]   BM Hunter apply[Denied] Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Charname / Class
Letku / Hunter
I would link directly to armory, but it was down while making this apply

Specc
Beast Mastery, i like it when soloing dailies and other stuff, best way to keep aggro on pet. I am willing to respec to anything what guild needs. And to be honest I like Marksman build in raids anyway.

Describe your gear
Well few epic from Karazhan, Gruul, pvp epics, and really want to improve it with pve items, running heroics atm coz have no guild. RAP in bm build: 1531 with aoth, crit: 21,15%, hit rating: 107. But for more information you should check armory.

Well you can see this from armory. but i'm trying slowly to get exalted with Sha' tari skyguard and wit Scryes.

Proffesions
SKinning 375 and Enchanting 326 atm, leveling it up whenever i can.

Personal Information

*Irl Name: Lassi
*Where are you from?: Finland
*Occupation (Working? Studying?): Studying to CNC-machinist Smile

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? About 2,5 years now

How often do you play? Every day much I can.

How are you in raids? Focused, trying to do my job best I can.

Can you handle wipepartys? I'm used to that. Occupational hazards.

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you? Well I want to raid, and I don't whine about anything, I have decent experience in raiding, i have played this char 2,5 years, so i know hunter in and out.

Do you know anyone in Divine Survival? No actually, but i had fun yesterday questing and pvp:ing with Aramir Smile

Anything else you want to say? I wish I can get in and have raid experience with u guys, processing end game guilds are so hard to find these days, because of easy pvp epcis. I respect your decision what ever it is. Thanks for advance! Regards atm lonely hunter.
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

BM Hunter apply[Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter apply[Denied]   BM Hunter apply[Denied] Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:59 pm

Atm i cant accept this app.
Your overall gear is way to low.
get some better gear,ap,crit and so on and reapply.
cant accept you atm sry.

Denied
Back to top Go down

BM Hunter apply[Denied]
Page 1 of 1