DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage application [Denied]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emron

Mage application [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Mage application [Denied]   Mage application [Denied] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:44 pm

First I would like to introduce myself.
I have played on Kul Tiras server, where I've cleared BT and Hyjal on my pally. A combination of boredom with the class and that I wanted to play with my friends I rerolled mage here on the server. Since Kul Tiras is a normal server, I havent been able to migrate.
I know my mage will have hard times in Kara by the fact that i only have about +60 spell hit in "pve-gear", low spell dmg and crit, I would like to take the chance. If you are in need of an extra mage and can give me some spots on your Kara-runs, so I will be able to gear up, it would make me happy be cause I would love to start raiding again
I know I need enchants on my gear, but since I have been focusing on getting honor for pvp-gear, I have been slacking there. I'm also working on my rep with scryer and sha'tar to get the enchants, and hopefully I will have them soon.
Sorry for this long speech I dont hope I've taken to much of your time. And here goes the rest...

Charname / Class
Emron, mage

Specc
Right now I'm pvp-specced, but I would like to go for this fire-spec: wowhead.com/?talent=obhic0cZxgMzf0foeRt
I had a mage alt and have used the fire-specc, be cause i find it very fun and good in Kara. I've want specced in Arcane Meditation, because with my gear, the mana reagen would be a very big help and I think it as a better thing to spec here, than using mage armor. I will using Molten Armor.

Describe your gear
60 +spell hit, 650 spell dmg and 24% crit chance with fire specc.

Working on getting the rep enchant from scryer and sha'tar. Will be working harder, if you think, you need me.

Proffesions
Im tailor and enchanter. No dont have anything atm, that you would be in need of.

Personal Information

*Irl Christian
*Age 17
*Where are you from? Kingdom of Denmark
*Occupation I'm going to High School

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've played for 2 years now
How often do you play?
Everyday, I'm addicted!
How are you in raids?
Swearing, flaming and screaming... No of course not. Friendly and relaxed, and helping others out, if I can

Can you handle wipepartys?
Of course. You can't progress without wipes... Have wiped many nights without downing th boss, and dont have any problems doing so again.

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you?
I wanna join, be cause I would like to start rading again. I know Crill irl, and your sounding like a nice guild. The reason to choose me, would be that I have cleared all end-game content before patch 2.4. And I have experience pre-tbc too.
Do you know anyone in Divine Survival?
Yes, Crill - mage
Anything else you want to say?
No, not really. Hope I have made a good first impression.

Regard for reading my application and taking your time
Back to top Go down
Crill

PostSubject: Re: Mage application [Denied]   Mage application [Denied] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:24 pm

/Vote for him
I know him in person, i've seen his pala too... he's rly skilled in raids.
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Mage application [Denied]   Mage application [Denied] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm

Sorry your gear and spelldamage is way to low sry!

get better gear and come back.

Denied
Back to top Go down
Emron

PostSubject: Re: Mage application [Denied]   Mage application [Denied] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Hai,
Ty for the fast answer. I've leveled tailoring and reached 350 skill, so i will soon be able to make the spellfire set. I would like to have the spellstrike too, be cause of the nice +hit rating. So I was wondering if any of your mages are able to craft it.

Cheers
Emron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage application [Denied]   Mage application [Denied] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage application [Denied]
Page 1 of 1