DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luisvuit

luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted]   luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:24 am

Charname / Class
char name is luisvuitton lvl 70 hunter.

Specc
i am BM atm, i like BM because of the dps, BM hunter does more damage than any other hunter speccs. Ofc i am willing to respeecc if the guild wants me too.

Describe your gear
1625 AP, 83 hit rating 22.23 crit, im full epic (only the head is gladiator)

Well atm im not exalted with any factions, but im working on the shattered sun and the scryers. want neclace from shattered sun and shoulder enchant from sryers, and im halfway or almost halfway exalted with them, and plus im working on cenarion expedetion so i can get head enchant.

Proffesions
my proffesions is skinning(375) and leatherworking(375). i can make leg enchants for the guild members.

Personal Information

*irl: apo
*Where are you from? i am from denmark(turkey)
*Occupation_ im working and have school too but i always got time for WoW Very Happy

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? ive played in like one and a half years, because i saw my friend playing wow, so i decided to play it myself.

How often do you play? I play WoW every day Very Happy but sometimes i got a lot og homework so i dont play that much that day,

How are you in raids? Im very active and not slacky in the raids, but got kicked out of my old guild because i missdirected the wrong target, and it was the only one time i did something wrong and because of that i got kicked.

Can you handle wipepartys? Ofc i can, afterall wiping is part of progressing.

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you?
Well i can promise you that im very active and will always be there to the raids when ive signed. and i got experience in the big raids.

Do you know anyone in Divine Survival? nopei dont Very Happy

Anything else you want to say? nah think i said what i have in me, now itīs just up to the officers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted]   luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Hello

Atm we are very short on hunters so ill give you a chance to fix that low ap of your under your trial period.

Contact me or any officer ingame for inv.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

luisvuitton BM hunter[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1