DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archetyisual

Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]   Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Hello everyone, I was standing in shattrath and picking my nose when i suddently saw that you were looking for a new warlock. I was looking for a guild, and a guildmember wrote that you were looking for members, so here I am, crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best. Ofc I have been reading the note about applications, so i will begin with my specc. First of all I'm a warlock as you might already know, because you read the other lines, and second I am an affliction warlock. Now you might be asking yourself (why is he aff?), and the reason for that is, that you'll need a lot more crit to go destruction than you do when you are affliction specced. That's the main reason, but I also like being affliction, I like throwing dots at stuff Smile. The topic said that i had to link my gear, but now that we have got the armory I think it's a lot easier for you to just copy and paste my name into www.wow-europe's page. But for the lazy ones, I can give you a little describtion of my gear. Right now I have 1151 shadow damage, and that's mostly karazhan, mgt, and badges loot. I must admit that I havent been doing other instances than kara, zul-aman, gruul, and magtheridon, in TBC, but I have been raiding a lot since world of warcraft day one. I was one of the guys playing World Of Warcraft beta version, and playing it 24/7 the first week when it came out. I have been some guilds the past 2 years and I have been playing both rogue, and now warlock. When TBC came out I was one of the guys who helped founding infinity, another guild at this server, and i played in that guild for a half year i guess. Suddently i lost my interest to WOW, and I had a break for some month, and now I have returned some month ago, been building my warlock up, and raiding a few instances like karazhan and such. Right now I am at that stage, where I need to experience something new, get new gear, and meet new ppl, so that's also one of the main reasons why I'm making this application.

You also wanted to know some personal stuff about me, and here it comes: My real name is Thomas and I'm from Denmark, living in a little town called Nordborg. For the ones that are a little more queries, it's located on a little island called Als in the southern of Denmark. Right now I'm working like most people, and yeah, I need to survive, so that's the reason why I'm doing that hehe.
I would say that I'm quick at learning new stuff, and I have nothing against whipeing. Last of all, no I'm sorry I do not know anyone in divine, yet....

Over..
Back to top Go down
Galvaniserad
Raidofficer

PostSubject: Re: Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]   Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Hiya mate, A rly good apply, rly impressed. but thoe... i'm srry to tell that we don't find ur name on the armory... plz Post a Reply with your name,
Wbr Officers of Divne S
Back to top Go down
archetyisual

PostSubject: Re: Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]   Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Hello and thx for your reply. I can easily paste my name into armory and find it, but here it comes anyway for the lazy ones Very Happy

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Archetyiusal
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]   Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Aha you spelled it wrong on your app Razz afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]   Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archetyiusal - Warlock [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1