DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReyRey

Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied]   Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied] Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Charname / Class
My char is named Mandro And it`s an Elf Druid then:P

Specc
Im current Resto PvP, thing is that i never pvp don`t know that im that spec till re spec if i get in ofc.

Describe your gear
I have 1811 +healing 180mp5 while casting (in PvP spec) have 475mp5 not casting.

I can do all Hc and get all enchants that i need for my spec

Proffesions
Atm i have Lw/skinning im think im going over to Lw/enchanter insteed for some extra healing enchants to the rings

Personal Information

*Irl Name, My name is Sebastian
*Age, I will be 20 in a few weeks
*Where are you from? Im from Sweden
*Occupation, Im part time student, going to work most of the summer i think but it will probly only be five weeks

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Like three weeks after it got out so a long time ;P

How often do you play?
I play almost every day

How are you in raids?
i do what im told, but i have kinda experiance from most high lvl instances in the crusade so im not really afarid to give pointers that might help the raid leader

Can you handle wipepartys?
Yea, ofc but every one has a limit, ofc if u show that u are doing progress each try then we can whipe all night but if ppl just slack and don`t care i see no meaning whit em raiding.

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you?
Im little sick of dps in the raids so i wanna try it out as a healer and im really good at the classes i play im a very fast learner when it comes to wow cus i like it, kinda nice to try out new stuff.

Do you know anyone in Divine Survival?
Newra, Binki and maybe some other dudes and girls...

Anything else you want to say?
Naa not atm might remember some thing well u have a nice day now cya when i cya =)
Back to top Go down
Galvaniserad
Raidofficer

Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied]   Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied] Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Srry mate your not what we're looking for.
[Denied]
Back to top Go down

Resto druid/ Mandro (Might change the namn) :P[Denied]
Page 1 of 1