DivineSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineSurvival

Ravencrest: Divine Survival

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue app.[Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xlr

Rogue app.[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue app.[Accepted]   Rogue app.[Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:44 am

Charname / Class: Xlr <--(XLR) 70 Rogue.

Specc: 17/0/44 sub specc.. I love this specc because of the Deadliness skill = 10% more AP.
I use this in raid just as much as in pvp.. But I have no problem changing specc if you guys want me to=)

Describe your gear: 9,7k health ub - 1874 ap - 230 hit rating - 29,34% crit

Reputation: I got all my hc keys etc, so my rep is just fine=) Exalted with some ofc..Working on Shattered Sun Offensive.

Proffesions: 375 Leatherworking / 375 Skinning.. I got a recipe that dropped for me in The Eye, Belt of the black eagle(really good for hunters)

Personal Information: Name: Jon-Andrč (Jon, would do just fine)

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I started playing WoW 3 months after release.

How often do you play?: I play everyday.. Allways ready for a raid=)

How are you in raids?: I have never gotten any complaints, allways in top5 on dmg meter in tk and ssc. I dont complain if the raid should wipe, we learn from our misstakes=)

Can you handle wipepartys: Like I said in the last question, if you dont wipe, you'll never learn.=) Ofc, I dont want to wipe. No one want that Razz But I dont mind=)

Why do you want to join us? If we had to choose between you and an equal player, why should we choose you?: Well, I love to raid, and I want no make new onlineraidingfriends:P Allready talked to your priest officer Newra, and u sounded like a good grp of ppl=) So if you want a hardworking Rogue then i'm your man. Well I dont like to brag about myself, but im a kind soul, quiet on vt, I never slack in raids, I like to help build a better guild, donating primals-mining bars-skinning mats etc.

Do you know anyone in Divine Survival?: Newra. But well, I dont really now her. We just started talking one day, and I have had her on my friends list ever since=)

Anything else you want to say?: Hmm, no not really..I could say it one more time, that I'm a hardworking person that wants to give it his best to build this guild=) If theres anything else you would like to ask, just /w me ingame on XLR(rogue) Yehoo(70 elemental shaman) or Azear(70 Hunter) =)
Back to top Go down
Belgar
Guildmaster

Rogue app.[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue app.[Accepted]   Rogue app.[Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:52 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Rogue app.[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1